for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Strange articles found at night

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Strange articles found at night

Much more inside the link for those strangely fascinated by Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg being talked to by a journalist like a journalist should talk to someone. UNLIKE IN AMERICA!

Favorite quote from the journalist: "That's not correct. Yours is never mentioned among the recognized detox programs. Independent experts warn against it because it is rooted in pseudo science."

SPIEGEL Interview with Tom Cruise and Steven Spielberg: Actor Tom Cruise Opens Up about his Beliefs in the Church of Scientology - International - SPIEGEL ONLINE:
SPIEGEL: We visited one of your locations near Los Angeles and were amazed to find a fully staffed tent of the Scientology organization right next to the food tents for the journalists and extras.

Cruise: What were you amazed about?

SPIEGEL: Why do you go so extremely public about your personal convictions?

Cruise: I believe in freedom of speech. I felt honored to have volunteer Scientology ministers on the set. They were helping the crew. When I'm working on a movie, I do anything I can to help the people I'm spending time with. I believe in communication.

SPIEGEL: The tent of a sect at someone's working place still seems somewhat strange to us. Mr. Spielberg, did that tent strike you as unusual?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home