for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Letting your life speak -- Beliefnet.com

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Letting your life speak -- Beliefnet.com

Letting your life speak -- Beliefnet.com:
If I am to let my life speak things I want to hear, things I would gladly tell others, I must also let it speak things I do not want to hear and would never tell anyone else! My life is not only about my strengths and virtues, it is also about my liabilities and my limits, my trespasses and my shadow. An inevitable though often ignored dimension of the quest for 'wholeness' is that we must embrace what we dislike or find shameful about ourselves as well as what we are confident and proud of. That is why the poet says, 'Ask me mistakes I have made.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home