for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Where are our sensibilities?

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Where are our sensibilities?

I'm embarrassed to live in a country in which the mere mention of anal sex and a gesture indicating masturbating "incited an immediate breach of the peace within the crowd" and caused the person to be arrested.
Another Counter-Coulter Bust - May 4, 2005
During a speech last night at the University of Texas in Austin, a 19-year-old UT student was busted after asking Coulter a lewd question, which he followed up with equally inappropriate hand gestures, according to the below police affidavit. The student, Ajai Raj, was arrested by campus police and hit with a misdemeanor disorderly conduct charge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home