for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: The Christian Complex

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, May 05, 2005

The Christian Complex

The following sent a chill through me, because it sounds like such a prescription for a popularly elected President. Only New York has experienced the real griminess of Rudy Giuliani's mayorship. I hate to think the stage is set for Rudy Giuliani to roll into the Presidential nomination for the Republican party, but Cheney isn't going to run.

The Christian Complex:
Although Giuliani's eight years as New York's mayor, measured by such achievements as reduction of crime and welfare rolls, constitute perhaps America's most transformative conservative governance in the past half-century, he supports abortion rights, gay rights and gun control

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home