for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Very amusing ad on Craigs list

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Very amusing ad on Craigs list

This is from the personals section of the New York City Craig's List. I'm just going to print this straight as it appears.

Straight male seeks Bush supporter for fair, physical fight - m4m

Reply to: anon-47785163@craigslist.org
Date: Wed Nov 03 19:11:50 2004


I would like to fight a Bush supporter to vent my anger. If you are one, have a fiery streek, please contact me so we can meet and physically fight. I would like to beat the shit out of you.


it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


Thanks to Jake at Lying Media Bastards for pointing me there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home