for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: IQ Hoax -- Debunking the hoax claiming that states with the highest average IQs voted for Gore or Kerry instead of Bush

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, November 11, 2004

IQ Hoax -- Debunking the hoax claiming that states with the highest average IQs voted for Gore or Kerry instead of Bush

I find great distaste that I'm quoting so many Republican sites nowadays, but I'm getting a little fed up with all of the misinformation and downright divisive and deceitful posts about the Red vs. Blue states. Anger and seeking solutions is one thing, purposefully seeking out misinformation or hoping for bad news in order to stoke one's anger is too much.

One of the hoaxes drifting around the net is this Blue states have higher IQs than Red states.
Well, with distaste [especially for the eugenics nature of the site], but with respect for a serious debunking, here's a Republican site: IQ Hoax -- Debunking the hoax claiming that states with the highest average IQs voted for Gore or Kerry instead of Bush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home