for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Reaching new levels on my food blog

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Friday, March 16, 2007

Reaching new levels on my food blog

I seem to have stumbled onto a new level of recognition on my food blog, Dry Goods Notes. I've been part of the Wikipedia entry on olive oil for a while now, but that was partly self-propelled. That did give me quite a boost in readership, though. Recently (like yesterday, I guess) a site called Buzz Feed had an entry on Unfiltered Olive Oil on its front page and listed me as one of the 10 best links about olive oil. Woo hoo! Gave me an exponential leap in readership, I must say. I'm flattered to say that the description of the link to me was "Everything you could possibly want to know about olive oil."

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Good to hear you are doing well Solomon!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home