for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Blog posting breeds blog posting I guess

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Blog posting breeds blog posting I guess

I've had a bit of a change going on over the last month or so, but it hit me how far I've moved when the following was my response to my host's inquiry about my dietary requirements:

"I have no real dietary requirements. I mainly eat vegetarian, but
that's REALLY loose. And I'll eat seafood anytime, all the time."

I don't think everyone knows my diet has become so floppy, less stringent; thought I should share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home