for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Google Announces Plan To Destroy All Information It Can't Index | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Friday, September 02, 2005

Google Announces Plan To Destroy All Information It Can't Index | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

For my anti-Google/Google-hating friend--just to prove that even though I am a Google-loving, Google whore, that doesn't interfere with finding humor for my friends.

Google Announces Plan To Destroy All Information It Can't Index | The Onion - America's Finest News Source:
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA—Executives at Google, the rapidly growing online-search company that promises to 'organize the world's information,' announced Monday the latest step in their expansion effort: a far-reaching plan to destroy all the information it is unable to index.
...
"A year ago, Google offered to scan every book on the planet for its Google Print project. Now, they are promising to burn the rest," John Battelle wrote in his widely read "Searchblog." "Thanks to Google Purge, you'll never have to worry that your search has missed some obscure book, because that book will no longer exist. And the same goes for movies, art, and music."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not anti-Google. I love Google (although I do despise Gmail). It's the Google's users that I'm objecting to. ;)

the girl

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home