for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: The Five Buddha Families

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Friday, August 26, 2005

The Five Buddha Families

I identify the truths of descriptions of myself more through whether the negatives apply than whether I think the postives apply, since I often think I'm much more positively endowed than I actually am.

The Five Buddha Families:
When people manifest the neurotic quality of ratna, they can be arrogant, ostentatious, oppressive and emotionally needy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to let you know, I didn't even know what the Ratna neuroses were. ;) I recognized you as Ratna more through its wisdoms.

Being self-involved, I know the most about the Buddha families I most identify: Vajra, Karma, and Padma. (I think that the Karma stuff is probably a masking kind of thing for me, and the Padma may be something more that I'm moving into. But definitely the way that I see the world is Vajra--vivid, clear, and absolutely obvious (which is naturally frustrating most of the time because non-Vajra people typically won't see it that way as easily and because such clarity is very intense and therefore painful, which leads us Vajra people to be pissed off a lot of the time).

-the girl

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home