for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: 7 year old vs. a 35 year old

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Friday, September 02, 2005

7 year old vs. a 35 year old

Microsoft and Google Trade Accusations in Suit Over Executive - New York Times:
Google's filing included a sworn declaration by a former Microsoft engineer, Mark Lucovsky, who said he met last November with Microsoft's chief executive, Steven A. Ballmer, to discuss his decision to leave the company after six years.

After learning that Mr. Lucovsky was taking a job at Google, Mr. Ballmer picked up his chair and hurled it across his office, according to the declaration. Mr. Ballmer then berated Google's chief executive, Eric E. Schmidt, Mr. Lucovsky recalled, saying he was going to 'bury that guy - I have done it before, and I will do it again.' He also said Mr. Ballmer vowed to 'kill Google.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home