for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: For all those catbloggers out there

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, October 28, 2004

For all those catbloggers out there

By the way, my birthday gift from Janella (my birthday is on Halloween) is two Siamese kittens. We've been thinking about getting two cats for a while, and she at first didn't think that she would want Siamese cats... then we catsat for a friend's Siamese, and she softened. So we'll go looking for our kittens here in a couple of days (we think we know someone with two siamese kittens). Pictures, of course, will follow.

This is an amusing site:
The Infinite Cat Project - Cats watching cats watching cats. Hey! It's a concept!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home