for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: I must need laughter right now

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, October 28, 2004

I must need laughter right now

Four days before an election like this, I must need a laugh right now; at leastthat's what I'm gravitating towards.

American Digest: Blogger's Head Explodes:
'His browser history documents that he went from Drudge to Real Clear Politics to Talking Points Memo to Instapundit to Fox News to The New York Times to MSNBC to Kos to Roger Simon to Little Green Footballs to The Corner to Atrios to Google News to Allah to The Belmont Club to Wonkette and finally, and probably fatally, to Andrew Sullivan . All of a sudden his hands flew to his temples and he screamed in pain. Then, as if someone had put a bomb in his cranium, Van der Leun's head popped like a firecracker.'

2 Comments:

Blogger the girl said...

I was amused by the bunny entry here today:

http://www.ephemeritis.com/blog/It's not political or scientific, though.

Congrats on the kittens.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Solomon said...

The bunny photoessay was great! The redeye actually added to the strange wickedness of the storyline.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home