for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Laura Bush supports John Kerry (joke)

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Laura Bush supports John Kerry (joke)

I love the Weekly World News, and yes, I know the Weekly World News is a parody newspaper, and put it in the same class as I do The Onion (which I also love). This story of theirs is actually worthy of The Onion in its humor, but with that WWW surrealism.

'I'M VOTING for John Kerry for President because sooner or later, when it becomes politically expedient, he shares my views on everything. He's not hard-headed like my husband.

'And he's not always saying, 'I answer to a Higher Power! It is the Lord's will!' when I fuss at him for forgetting to put the toilet seat down, either.'

With those measured and historic words, first lady Laura Bush expressed her stunning intention to jump ship and vote Democratic in the forthcoming presidential election.

'This is unprecedented in presidential politics,' says Madame Virginia Rousseau, the famed Bakersfield, California- based psychic and historian who blew the lid off the first lady's alleged decision to 'go Kerry' after claiming to have read her mind 'on several remarkable occasions.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home