for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: I'm almost ashamed I laughed so hard

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, October 28, 2004

I'm almost ashamed I laughed so hard

The link has several costumes and pictures of kids wearing the costumes. The page was written by the ever lovable advice columnist, Dan Savage, and playwright and author, David Schmader.

2004's Scariest Halloween Costumes:

The Littlest Prisoner at Abu Ghraib

Your child will be the hit of the neighborhood costume parade in this recreation of the Abu Ghraib prisoner-abuse scandal's most indelible image. As an added bonus this easy-to-make costume will remind everyone on your child's trick-or-treat route of our national shame!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home