for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Cofounder of Facebook works for Obama campaign

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Friday, June 27, 2008

Cofounder of Facebook works for Obama campaign

Who knew? Chris Hughes, one of the three cofounders of Facebook, is the coordinator of online organizing for Obama. He's been working for the campaign since February of '07.

Chris Hughes (Facebook) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
"Hughes currently serves as a consultant for the popular site, but primarily acts as coordinator of online organizing within the Barack Obama presidential campaign on My.BarackObama.com, the campaign's online social networking website."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home