for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Machiavellian And The War of Words | The Agonist

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Monday, June 23, 2008

Machiavellian And The War of Words | The Agonist

Machiavellian And The War of Words | The Agonist:
"For the past two weeks there has been a word that keeps cropping up in the talks of the Republican attack dogs and in the right leaning media types discussions of Senator Obama. I find it striking that so many of them have coincidently begun using the same word in the criticisms of the Senator. The reason that I think it is important to point out this coincidence is because they are actually code-speak for white males. The word that keeps cropping up is Machiavellian."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home