for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Bush's Pastor: James Dobson Doesn't Speak For Me

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Friday, June 27, 2008

Bush's Pastor: James Dobson Doesn't Speak For Me

Random note of the day: President Bush's pastor has a political website up, in support of Obama.

James Dobson Doesn't Speak For Me:
Dr. James Dobson recently attacked Barack Obama for a 2006 speech that Obama gave on his Christian faith. Does he speak for you?

James Dobson doesn't speak for me.
...
We are a coalition of pastors and other Christians, led by Pastor Kirbyjon Caldwell who are standing up for our Christian faith and supporting Barack Obama. We are signing in our individual capacities and not on behalf of our churches or denominations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home