for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: California results for Obama and Clinton?

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

California results for Obama and Clinton?

THE NEW REPUBLIC | Blogs:
"if Hillary is banking on California, she may be in for a letdown. That's because California is not one of those closed primaries. Worse than that, not only do Democrats welcome indies to vote there, the California GOP closed its primaries to them.
...
[commenter] I am a volunteer poll worker in California and just did my training this weekend. As every non-affiliated voter checks in, we are trained to ask whether they want to vote in the Democratic primary or just vote on the ballot initiatives. Who shows up and then decides not to vote for President?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home