for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Criteria for selecting the true church

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Monday, December 17, 2007

Criteria for selecting the true church

This is just one of the best quotes I've read in a long, long time; it just slapped me upside the head. I was led here by a very offensuve anti-Mormon propaganda video series that made me look up LDS on my favorite religion website, www.religioustolerance.org, which, as it is often wont to do, led me into a series of random essays about religions.

Criteria for selecting the true church:
"If Christians really could have assessed the will of God [through prayer], the original conflicts between Jewish Christians and Pauline Christians in the first century CE -- and the thousands of conflicts since -- would have been resolved, and there would have been only a single Christian church throughout history."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home