for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Santa Claus

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Santa Claus

I like this perspective as well. It turns it from an outright lie into a secret to share and a myth to help create. That seems like a way to make a transition into "there is no Santa Claus" more positive.

santa claus - Page 2 - MotheringDotCommune Forums: "As for Santa, it was like a Rite of Passage when his true nature was revealed to me. I felt honored that I was old enough now to be trusted with this secret, and to be a part of creating that myth for children younger than me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home