for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: I've now called all my representatives

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I've now called all my representatives

In addition to emailing, call and talk directly to a person and present your outrage to them, demanding a full, independent investigation. I stammered through my outrage to each person's staff, not reading from a script, just expressing that no one will ever get my vote who bows out of supporting a full investigation.

Senator Carl Levin (D- MI) 202-224-6221
Senator Debbie A. Stabenow (D- MI) 202-224-4822
Representative John D. Dingell (D - 15) 202-225-4071

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home