for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Facts checked of Bush and Cheney

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Facts checked of Bush and Cheney

A nice round-up of the lies being told to us that isn't overly long or rabid and foaming at the mouth (honestly, I'd rather listen to someone lie to me than wipe spittle from my face from rabid diatribes, however truthful).

KR Washington Bureau | 11/16/2005 | In challenging war's critics, administration tinkers with truth:
But Bush, Cheney, and other senior officials have added several other arguments in recent days that distort the factual record. Below, Knight Ridder addresses the administration's main assertions:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home