for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Fight harder

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Fight harder

I forgot how wonderful the New York Observer is.

New York Observer - Wise Guys:
The pressure for fascism comes not just from the top. Without the people’s support, the Weimar government would not have been overthrown.

The change here is incremental and harder to see.

How we conduct the “war on terror” tells the American people who we are and what this country stands for. America has the oldest and most dynamic democracy in the world. It can right itself if the people want it bad enough to fight harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home