for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: The Comics Curmudgeon

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Friday, February 04, 2005

The Comics Curmudgeon

The Comics Curmudgeon

Nicole, if you haven't discovered this, it's waiting there patiently just like it was for me. The only blog I've seen that I would almost be willing to pay for. It actually comments on meta-comics sometimes!

2 Comments:

Blogger the girl said...

Posting comics like that is, as far as I know, illegal. But hell, if no one minds then maybe I should post my favorites! :)

8:46 AM  
Blogger the girl said...

And, on an unrelated note, I'm amazed at how social/political For Better of For Worse is.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home