for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Take Action: Tell your Senator to Oppose the Marriage Protection Amendment

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Take Action: Tell your Senator to Oppose the Marriage Protection Amendment

If you click the link below to the Human Rights Campaign, which focuses its action on lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender issues, you can send a letter to your Senators opposing the Marriage Protection Amendment which Senator Wayne Allard (R-CO)
is reintroducing on the floor today. It takes about a minute.

Take Action: Tell your Senator to Oppose the Marriage Protection Amendment

1 Comments:

Blogger the girl said...

Oh, disregard that email I sent you in a moment of weakness. :) You're so cool.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home