for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: 2008 Republican Ticket

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Saturday, November 20, 2004

2008 Republican Ticket

It's a scary possibility, but I thnk the man is right, this would be an unstoppable Republican ticket....

Varifrank: Future Flash: "Powell resigns as Secretary of State.
6 months from now, Cheney steps down due to 'health' reasons.
Bush then nominates Powell for VP. Senate agrees.

Rumsfeld resigns as Secretary of State in 2005. McCain nominated since his term expires in 2006. Senate agrees.

2007 - Vice President Powell runs for President, he picks McCain as his Vice President. 49 State sweep."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home