for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: I feel dirty, and I like it

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I feel dirty, and I like it

My illicit and tawdry love affair with a mega-corporation continues...

You know about Amazon's wish lists (no link provided, I'm only two corporations' whore, thank you)? Well, Google's trumped them: Announcing, the Froogle Wish List.

from Google Blog (yes, I read it so you don't have to):
We release a lot of stuff here at Google, but this one I'm particularly excited about. Every year near the holidays my Mom starts asking me to tell her what I would like for Christmas. I'm usually bad at getting her a list, and more than once I've received argyle socks, but now I'll be happy to point her to my Froogle Wish List.

Want one of your own? Just go to Froogle, search for a few things from thousands of online merchants, and click 'Add to list' for any item you want to add to your Shopping List. You'll need to sign in to your Google account or create one if you haven't already (if you have a Gmail account or Groups 2 login, you already have a Google account). If you want to share items, just click the 'In Wish List' checkbox and whammo, you now have a web page of your holiday wish list to share with friends and family. This year maybe I'll get iPod socks instead of argyle!

Jason Shellen
Program manager - Blogger, and Froogle fan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home