for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Blogs as organizing tools

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Blogs as organizing tools

This article, has an interesting development in the blog world regarding using blogs as recruiting tools. Rather, the blog has evolved into an open view of its subject, and if its subject is a company, i.e. an employee blog, its an open view at that company from the employees perspective. I'm interested in the idea of using that tool, a multi-author blog, as a tool to help organize members of a cooperative. Ganas and the lessons I took from it are mixing with my interest in the cooperative movement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home