for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Rules of the Presidential Debates

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Friday, September 24, 2004

Rules of the Presidential Debates

Bloggers, record those debates!

I just read through the rules of the presidential debates (don't worry, I'm drinking lots of coffee). Most of it is what one would expect from the two major parties, no real surprises in store for anyone. One paragraph I took special note of however...

5(e) Neither film footage nor video footage nor any audio
excerpts from the debates may be used publicly by
either candidate's campaign through any means,
including but not limited to, radio, television,
internet, or videotapes, whether broadcast or
distributed in any other manner.


So, make certain to get some recorded digital footage of the debates and post links to them so any ridiculous, stupid, or horrifying statements by Bush can be kept for posterity's sake and thrown back in his face as many times as possible online.

1 Comments:

Blogger Solomon said...

I assume that too, I just want to do my part to help start letting fellow bloggers know to record and post appropriate portions of the debates.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home