for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Identify the voice.

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Friday, September 03, 2004

Identify the voice.

This flash poem takes about a minute and half or so to watch. It really is worth seeing. It's a beautiful conglomeration. I think some of Nicole's thoughts could be set to something like this; she could probably even design it if she had the desire.

1 Comments:

Blogger the girl said...

That was fantastic. Thank you for sharing.

(Yes, I could design something like that, but I struggle some with Flash because it's a vector-based program and I'm more a raster girl. It's something I should get back to working on, though.)

(I was thinking I might go back to working on my digital art when I move because I'll have this beautiful computer at home, but at least for a while, no Internet.)

(What? No Internet?)

(Yes, it's true.)

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home