for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Update to a previous post

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Update to a previous post

I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle the passage of time and its effects on posts of the past. I think a part of my blog ethic here is that I don't want to make changes to a previous post without indicating those changes (beyond mere correcting of spelling, grammar, etc.). In other words, I want to admit the mistakes I make or the misperceptions I might have and not gloss over with some revisionist editing of my thoughts. In that light, if I make an update to a post, I'll add it to the end of a post and make a new post which references the update.

In regard to comments, however, I feel no obligation to keep anyone's comment I don't like or that seems inflammatory or I just plain don't agree with. It is my website, after all; start your own if posterity is important to you. However, if the comment seems reasonable, I'll probably keep it.

That being said, I've updated this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home