for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Is there a theme?

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Is there a theme?

I seem to go all over the place with this blog, posting pictures that I take, news articles I read, complaints and kudos about my life, and just random thoughts that wander through my head. I guess this blog represents me, and that's what I want it to be. I don't speak nearly as poetically as Nicolette, nor as intimately as Hennifer, nor with such a convivial gregariousness as Elle; and I can't approach the profundities of countless blogs that I frequent. But it is does represent me, and I'm beginning to like it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hennifer said...

I truely enjoy reading your blog. I love to see what fascinates you. I love to see your photography. I like reading about topics that interest me as well but that I don't make time to research. I wasn't sure how much you would get into this but even if it is just a phase I will be very happy to have been able to experience it with you.

11:52 AM  
Blogger the girl said...

I like the "mind noise" quality of your blog, where you just post whatever strikes your fancy. And I love seeing your experiments with photography because I get a chance to see the world through your eyes, or even how you'd want to see the world rather than how you really see it when your cropping and editing and so on. :)

I'm getting a reputation for being poetic. If I could write dialogue I'd write in my "I'm not going to take shit from anyone" style to show the more rounded me, but since I can't write dialogue then fuck it. Hehehehe.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home