for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: I'm red-faced, but at least I wasn't alone

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Saturday, August 28, 2004

I'm red-faced, but at least I wasn't alone

I can't say that I found the column all that funny, but at least it was supposed to be.

Cheboygan Tribune: "On Wednesday I was spammed with e-mail from readers all over the world. They were writing to complain about columnist Bruce D. Callander's Editorial Page column of that day (You can blame NASA for the peculiar weather).

I wondered why all of the sudden people were reading the Tribune online in general, and Bruce's column in particular, on our Web site.

Well, it turns out that Google put his column under the science/technology section of the search engine's Web site. And then a Web site called www.fark.com picked up the column. Both ran it without a disclaimer stating that it was an editorial column written by a humor columnist."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home