for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Change of Mind

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Monday, April 28, 2008

Change of Mind

For the longest, longest time I held this as one of my favorite quotes and a piece of my general philosophy of life: "Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks!"

More and more, this idea of "lingering desire" is what I now think I want to learn:
IDEAS IN FOOD: "Thankfully we left before I could get out of control ordering more dishes and changing the experience from one of pleasure and lingering desire to one of gluttony and excess."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home