for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Dinner tonight

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dinner tonight

I'd like to try to start writing what my meals are... when they aren't just something from a box.

Tonight we're having:

Mixed greens with bleu d'Auvergne, some walnuts, and a raspberry vinaigrette

Bucatini tossed with an olive oil (Eric Martin's) from Provence, a melange of wild mushrooms sauteed with onions, chopped tomatoes, and some grated Pecorino Romano.

French baguette

Total time to prepare should be less than half an hour.

Last night we had:

Walnuts
Pecorino Romano
Raspberries
Whole Wheat crackers
bottle of Chianti (not Classico)

Preparation time: 10 minutes

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Hennifer said...

Tease... What's for dinner since then? Or does this mean it has been mostly out of a box :) Love.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Solomon said...

This was an idea that hasn't yet been fully invested in. Maybe I'll do it, maybe not... we'll see.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home