for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: New York City Starts to Inspect Bags on the Subways

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, July 21, 2005

New York City Starts to Inspect Bags on the Subways

New York Starts to Inspect Bags on the Subways - New York Times:
The story even has accompanying pictures of the NEW random bag searching of everyone who uses the subway in New York City. What the FUCK! Nicole, this is what you're coming back to, I'm so sorry. Civil liberties have been mowed under by the constant sale of fear by the government and the media in this country. Woe be us.

1 Comments:

Blogger the girl said...

Good thing I'm not a libertarian, eh? :) They started that before I left, but maybe they hadn't announced it publicly.

I find the potential of national ID cards the most threatening, although I'm not sure why it bothers me.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home