for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Wedding Photography

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Wedding Photography

For anyone who knows me, I'm sure they know that one of the things I've been obsessed with for years is the idea of starting a business and attempting to escape from being employed by companies. Well, Janella and I have finally settled on it, but I'm not going to talk about that on this blog. I set up a blog for it, as a place to keep all my thoughts on the process. But I thought my friends and family should know. You can also check out the listing on Craigslist which publicly puts the name out there. I plan for the link above to be the only connection between this blog and that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home