for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Looking for a new apartment

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Looking for a new apartment

The lease on our apartment is going up by $100 per month. My wife and I can afford it, but we don't like the corporate, cookie-cutter apartment complex we're in anyway, so we're probably leaving. Now I just need to find an apartment. If anyone out there knows of one in Ann Arbor, let me know. We would like a balcony, deck, or backyard (you know, some way to go outside). Both of us have wonderful rental histories. We also have two cats.

Thanks.
s o l o m o n j [at] g m a i l . c o m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home