for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: Happy Birthday, Gabrielle!

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Happy Birthday, Gabrielle!

Today is my best friend's birthday. I met her over ten years ago (is it eleven years now?), and we've now been through both of us growing up, coastal moves, breakups, marriage, babies, and more. I so severely look forward to seeing all the other life changes we go through. You will always be my best friend, Gabrielle.

She is an artist, and her most current explorations are in book altering. Without her, I would never have even known that activity existed. I wonder if she knows that there exists an international organization devoted to this craft. Well, she does now I suppose, and she is now a member of it. Or she will be when our check clears. Happy Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home