for-real-things-I-know
For Real Things I Know: $260 million to scan ALL books ever made

For Real Things I Know

Fine-art digital photography, liberal hard left-leaning politics, and personal mindspace of Solomon

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Thursday, October 07, 2004

$260 million to scan ALL books ever made

Boing Boing: Kahle: Universal access to all human knowledge is possible: "Brewster Kahle (founder of the Internet Archive and one of the great heroes of the copyfight) just delivered an amazing presentation at the Web 2.0 conference, called Universal Access to All Human Knowledge. It lays out Brewster's plan to see to it that all the information ever created in the world is stored and made available forever. Here are my running notes:"

Thanks to The Memory Blog for pointing me there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home